Matrix Pandemonium Matrix Pandemonium

Really fun and addictive!

I really enjoyed this game; it presented just enough of a challenge to be interesting, but not so much it was frustrating. But I should probably mention a glitch in the Twins level. I got on top of the roof and threw one of them off the edge, and a third twin showed up out of nowhere. He didn't do anything but stand there, and couldn't be attacked. Otherwise, and excellent game all around!

Gamebrew responds:

Thanks, I'm still finding that bug, sometimes when u pick up someone a clone of them remains, but it shouldn't affect gameplay just ignore the clone :)

Poise Poise

Simple but effective!

You managed to make a fun, addictive game without loading it down with a bunch of fancy-yet-complicated stuff. I loved it!

2008 Candidate Quiz 2008 Candidate Quiz

Good idea

Could have been better on the execution. It was very biased, mainly because you made a lot of assumptions about peoples' political views. Quite a few times I gave answers where I agreed with the "what" of the answer, but not the "why." These really should have just been "yes" or "no" questions. Many questions (especially the one about oil drilling) made one view seem inherently "bad" and the other "good."

SQUAREball SQUAREball

Great puzzle game!

I'm not really a puzzle fan, but I really enjoyed your game! You didn't spend a lot of time making it look fancy or anything, but I can tell you put that energy into making fun puzzles.

Interactive Forest Interactive Forest

Here's my 2 cents

You've got a good art and animation style. You just need to work on making a longer flash with more interesting stuff in it. I'm not sure how it's done, but I believe there is a way to loop the background, so you can avoid the "black" space program. They've got a tutorial on it somewhere on flashkit.

lightningbomb responds:

thanks i really need to know how to do that! :)
thanks again!

JACK Arc 1-2 Fixed JACK Arc 1-2 Fixed

Well...

It's not a bad comic, but something like this doesn't really belong on Newgrounds. Maybe try deviantART or SheezyArt. Those are better places for comics and the like.

Terrorist Hunt v4.0 Terrorist Hunt v4.0

Die too quickly

The enemies take away WAY too much health. I couldn't make it past the first level. Otherwise, this is a very addictive game.

Mega Snake Mega Snake

Good game

This was good, but the controls are a little awkward.

SuperMarioWorld True demo SuperMarioWorld True demo

Ugh

Mario was incredibly difficult to control, the music ended extremely early on in the game, and I somehow fell through a platform.

Bunny VS World [Beta 1.0] Bunny VS World [Beta 1.0]

Attacks

Great game, really addictive! You just need to add some sort of attack that doesn't require the player to jump.

Flyborg responds:

I think it would be a tad too easy if you could just walk around and kill everything close range like that though.