ShortShakespeare - Caeser ShortShakespeare - Caeser

Rock on

As a liberal arts major, I've had to read Shakespeare's work about 500 times. If only we could've just watched this instead. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. THe only criticism I have is the sound; it seemed like you had some problems with your microphone. Other than that, I liked it!

Timsplosion responds:

Heheh, thanks.
Yeh, the sound when it first goes into flash is great quality, but I think in the actual swf it degrades a bit. Oh well. Glad you liked it. :)

The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

I enjoyed this

Excellent timing on this, and nice animation. Glad you did your research, too (I'm still astounded that every other review is filled with "facts" about the Camel Spider). I would've loved to see a bit more fighting, though (I think someone mentioned something about a grenade in another review). Still, this is one of the better things I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time.

Transformers Are Real? Transformers Are Real?

Nicely done!

I especially think you did a good job with the transforming sequences. The sound could've used some work, though. Personally, I'd love to see this turned into a series.

danomano65 responds:

well i couldn't download any of the sound bites so i had to record them inside of garage band and upload them into flash. but it works for me.

Time Freeze! Time Freeze!

Here's what to do:

Make it about three minutes longer. This is a totally awesome idea, and I LOVE the way you executed it. But it's just so short that I want more!!! This could have had front page potential if it were longer.

Paper Wars Paper Wars

Sweet

I loved it! It really reminded me of my elementary school days...plus my middle school days...and high school...and a little bit of college.

By the way, where did you find those great cartoon sound effects?

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

Excellent

Totally awesome and hilarious. It was only missing one thing:
Harry Potter.

A Horrible Day A Horrible Day

Sweet

Wow! This is one of the only stick movies I actually like. You had excellent animation, cute characters, and most importantly, CREATIVE deaths, something we don't get to see very often in stick movies.

You Can Ring My Bell You Can Ring My Bell

Again?!

Please, do something different. Can't the guy at least do a different dance?

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Song makes no sense...

...when applied to the visuals, but it's excellent animation nonetheless! This'llmake the frontpage for sure!

Lumber Tom Lumber Tom

Too short

Excellent animation and sound quality, but the joke is cliche and the movie is way too short. Keep animating, though, because you're really good at it.

Poison-Rat responds: